The Information That We Collect
Hartford Technologies Limited operates the website www.bookaskip.co.uk. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our sites:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
What Else We Do with The Personally Identifiable Information
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
What About Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. If does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
When we collect personal information reasonable steps are taken to keep that information secure and to protect that information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note however that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence, we cannot guarantee and we do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet and you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
What About Our Advertisers and Business Partners?
Can We Change This Policy?
In order to reflect the fact that our business is growing constantly, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Your Right To Access Your Information
The New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993 (New Zealand) gives you the right to access and correct this information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us at:
Hartford Technologies Limited
PO Box 634